My warmest congratulations to you if you have a marriage or civil partnership to celebrate. The experience of love touches us all and it is fitting that we should want to acknowledge such happiness with our family and friends.
Maybe now you are deciding on how to celebrate this wonderful event.
As a Celebrant, I can help you create a service that will celebrate your marriage/civil partnership; One that will reflect your lives together, your love for each other and a ceremony to celebrate your union.
There will be careful planning to ensure your Ceremony runs smoothly.
You do have to be legally married first which takes place at a Registry Office or Approved Venue. This can be a brief service and inexpensive if it takes place mid-week.
The Ceremony can be equal to a Wedding Ceremony with;
- Bridesmaids and Pageboys
- Personal Vows and Promises, (which can be written by you)
- Exchange of Rings & Declaration of Marriage
- Signing a Certificate
- Secular, semi-religious, spiritual
- Readings, poems and music including Congregational Songs and Hymns
- I can assist with a seating plan at the Ceremony, and can prepare a draft Service Sheet in preparation for you to print
- A full copy of your Service before the Ceremony for final approval
A very special part of the service is your Love Story. I can write this for you and will include it within the ceremony
Please do ring me on 07807 181602 or 01728 747281 for an informal chat about your requirements. I would be delighted to meet with you and discuss your day further.
I am very proud to be associated with this beautiful venue and am regularly asked to officiate at services here.
Other Venues I Have Personal Experience Of;
All Manor of Events
Alpheton Hall Barns
Brick Kiln Barn, Sibton
Easton Grange Wedding Venue
Glemham Hall Wedding Venue
Haughley Park Barn
Hintlesham Hall Hotel
Stoke by Nayland Hotel
Thorpeness Country Club (and beach)
Woodhall Manor Wedding Venue