- A deposit of £100 is required in order to secure your booking. This can be paid via credit card when you complete the booking form on this website. If you prefer to pay via BACS then please let me know. Once your booking form and deposit have been received, your date is confirmed and further information will be sent to you, including a sample wedding ceremony and further forms. Once your deposit payment has been paid a receipt will be sent to you showing confirmation of your deposit and the outstanding amount which will be due one month before your ceremony date.
- If you would like me to write your Love Story, please return this to me as a word document so that I can edit it. An extra fee will be incurred if the document has to be typed up.
- My Celebrant Fee is a fully inclusive fee and includes creating your Wedding ceremony, guiding you with music and readings, writing your Love Story, creating a service sheet for you to print, listening carefully to your thoughts and wishes and ensuring that your wishes are reflected within your ceremony. It also includes a Certificate of your Marriage. You will have a copy of the final Wedding draft 2 weeks before your Wedding. The final wedding ceremony to be confirmed by you 7 days beforehand. Changes after this time cannot be made.
- If it is possible for us to meet, my fee includes one meeting. However, most meetings are arranged via Zoom along with further planning arrangements. I am happy to set up video calls and phone calls and emails are unlimited.
- If you would prefer to meet, I can arrange this at home in my office. My address is Brick Kiln, Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP13 0QL
- Depending on when I receive information from you, I like to begin preparing for the service 3-4 months beforehand with the service nearing completion 6 weeks before the ceremony.
- Final payment is due one month before your ceremony and a second invoice will be sent as a reminder with a payment link.
- I will arrive 45 minutes before the service to ensure that all arrangements are in place. I can welcome guests and help with the seating if you wish. I can send you a Seating Plan and this can be discussed between us.
Meeting face to face during covid has not been possible and most meetings now take place via Zoom.
If your Wedding has to be postponed due to covid, the wedding can be transferred to a new date with no extra costs and the fee that you were quoted will be honoured, even if my fee increases during that time.
It your wedding is cancelled, unfortunately the deposit is non-refundable and as it is likely that work will have commenced on the ceremony of which a copy will be sent to you.
In the extremely unlikely situation that I become unwell or am unable to officiate at your wedding, I will find someone to cover for me and will share all the information that has been prepared. However, as each celebrant has their own set fee, I cannot guarantee that my fee will match theirs and there may be extra to pay. (I might add that in all my years of Celebrant work, I have attended every wedding!)