If you are reading this, it is likely that you have been recently bereaved, and so I start by offering you my heartfelt sorrow. Losing someone is a terrible shock and nothing can prepare you for their passing.
There will be many practical things to do and sadly these tasks have to be completed at a time when you probably least feel able to cope with them.
Organising the funeral service will probably be foremost on your mind, and I would like to help and support you with this.
- I can create a personalised service that reflects the life, loves and beliefs of your lost loved one
- The service will acknowledge your sad loss but will celebrate the life of your lost loved one
- The service can be either non-religious or semi-religious, or a spiritual service
- If family members and friends would like to take part in the ceremony, I am there to encourage and support
- I can help you with music, including hymns and prayers, readings and poetry
- I can write a tribute on your behalf that I will send to you beforehand for your final confirmation
- I will type up the order of service for you so that it can be sent directly to the printer
- I can make other suggestions to create a personal touch, personalise the service, for example, a photographic tribute, candle lighting, dove release.
The service will be delivered with care and sensitivity and you will be treated throughout with kindness, courtesy and respect.
You may wish to speak to me before making your decision and I welcome and look forward to your call.